Tuesday, September 30, 2008

 

There's a new resident in my kitchen!




i finally broke down and ordered a kitchenaid mixer. i have been thinking about it for over a year, back and forth, will i use it, will it really make a difference in how i do things like baking bread, where will i put it, can i lift it - you get the picture. last week i consulted the local bread queen and decided i would just do it. it arrived today and it is indeed a beauty. don is saying that now she will bake bread as if he doesn't believe it. well, i will.
it fits under the cabinet by the microwave with a quarter inch to spare....i measured last week to make sure. i even carried it from the island to its new resting spot....i think i won't be moving it very often, but now i know i can do it!
the third picture is an example of my new found talent. i too can take a photo of someone following me. hah

Labels:


Comments:
She's a beauty! I love mine.
Mine is a different model. The bowl is secured on the bottom part of the stand rather than the side arms. I haven't seen your sold here.
I have to keep mine on a little portable stand, and wheel it from the utility room to the kitchen when I want to use it. I haven't got permanent counter space to devote to it. Ian always laughs at me when he sees me wheeling it around.
Congratulations on your lovely new Kitchen Aid. You are going to wonder why you didn't get one sooner!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?